Welcome to Animal Emergency & Specialty Center (AESC), a 24-hour veterinary facility offering emergency and critical care, internal medicine, surgery, and other specialty care (radiology/ultrasound, cardiology, dermatology/allergy, and rehabilitation therapy) for your pets. Conveniently located in Parker at 17701 Cottonwood Drive (1/4 mile north of E-470 or about three miles south of Arapahoe Road), our state-of-the-art facility is a comfortable and welcoming environment. Serving the Parker, Douglas County, Elbert County, SE Arapahoe County, Englewood and surrounding communities, our expert specialists and advanced technologies provide our patients with the most comprehensive specialty and emergency care available. AESC’s professional, knowledgeable, expert staff provides experienced, compassionate care for our all our clients.
AESC’s mission is to provide unsurpassed customer service, communication, convenience, value and expertise to our clients. Collaborative relationships are key to AESC – with family veterinarians, clients and their pets, business partners, staff, and community members.
AESC proudly offers:
- Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Advanced care with traditional compassion for dogs and cats.
- Emergency and critical care services.
- Surgery and internal medicine treatment and services.
- Other specialty services including radiology/ultrasound, cardiology, dermatology/allergy, and rehabilitation therapy.
- A highly-qualified staff of board-certified experts and professional nurses, technicians and administrative support.
- Cutting edge facility, equipment, instrumentation and techniques.