Customer Service Representative Manager
Nov 29, 2021
Title of Position: Customer Service Representative (CSR) Manager
Reports to: Practice Manager
Rate of Pay: $21 - $25 Hourly
Overall Responsibility: Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are on the front line between clients/patients and the rest of the hospital. CSRs must be able to think and act quickly in order to facilitate the best possible care for all patients. The CSR Manager is responsible for overseeing the front desk, interacting with all areas of the hospital and organizing the flow of the front desk in tandem with the rest of the hospital to the best of their abilities.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Be proficient in the overall requirements of the CSR position
- Work directly with the CSR Team Lead/Referral Coordinator to help grow and strengthen the CSR team
- De-escalate inter-department disputes and bring any concerns to Practice Manager/Hospital Director if and when necessary
- Assist Practice Manager and Hospital Director in employee evaluations and reviews
- Work with Specialty and ER Supervisors to set the CSR schedule
- De-escalate client concerns
- Work with Specialty and ER Supervisors to ensure communication is open and accurate between the back and the front
- Train new hires and continuously help CSR team to learn and grow
- Be the main point of contact for the CSR team
- Other duties as needed
Educational Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent required. At least 1 year of animal experience preferred.
Skill Requirements: At least one year of supervisory experience. Strong ability to multitask and anticipate needs. Excellent communication with staff, and between staff and upper management. Good attendance. Handles stress well and keeps a positive attitude. Excels at conflict resolution and superb at problem solving.
Physical Requirements: This job is physically active and requires frequent bending. It also requires routine lifting and restraining of animals in excess of 50 pounds.
Interacts with: All areas of the hospital.