Working from our cutting edge, state-of-the-art facility, Animal Emergency & Specialty Center (AESC) specializes in emergency care when your family veterinarian is unavailable. In addition, we employ some of the best veterinary specialists and support staff in the area with the intention of providing the highest level of care available to you and your pets. Our emergency veterinarians and veterinary specialists have years of advanced training in their fields of expertise. This knowledge, combined with access to our sophisticated equipment, enables our veterinarians to provide thorough, comprehensive treatment and services to the animals in our care. AESC collaborates with you, your family veterinarian and the appropriate specialists to efficiently diagnose and treat your pet. Our comprehensive approach ensures that your pet receives the best veterinary care available.
AESC is dedicated to providing outstanding, compassionate veterinary care with exceptional service and communication.
- Provide a 24-hour emergency care facility which promotes confidence in both the referring veterinarian and client that pets will receive better quality care than they expect.
- Build a rapport of mutual respect and understanding between the referring veterinarian and the AESC veterinarian via timely and thorough communication.
- Support area practices with the highest quality emergency and referral service, while recognizing the importance of the bond between the client and referring veterinarian.
- Have the vision and ability to embrace the rapidly expanding field of veterinary medicine through the utilization of highly trained emergency staff and referral specialists, continued education, and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Provide an exceptional facility that promotes a clean, professional, comfortable environment for patients, owners, and staff.
AESC was founded in 2001 by practitioners in the Parker/Franktown/Elizabeth areas who recognized a need for after-hours veterinary care. Within a year, the demand for emergency care grew and AESC expanded its service to include 24-hour care, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. In 2004, AESC opened its state-of-the-art facility with the addition of specialty care and treatment services, on-site diagnostics and additional doctors and staff. Today, we continue to grow and are proud to serve you and the surrounding community.